GRO: Residential and Commercial Landscape Services
GRO was born from a partnership between Garret Hergert, owner of G2 Outdoor Living and Rob Kyne, owner of Kyne Landscaping. Both share an entrepreneurial spirit and a life-long passion for the outdoors, which they each channeled into their own successful and locally-recognized companies. Realizing a true synergy between their businesses, Garret and Rob forged a new entity leveraging their years of experience in the industry, whose singular purpose is to transform landscapes from expected to spectacular. They now employ some of the greatest talents in the fields of design and installation as well as offering the full spectrum of landscape maintenance services to care for the projects once they are complete.
GRO creates and maintains celebrated and award-winning landscapes for both residential and commercial clients. We thrive on innovation and collaboration, and our measure of success is determined by the accolades we receive from satisfied customers, not just in the awards we win.
We have a true appreciation for the beauty of our local area and a personal responsibility to the community that we serve. We are active supporters, fundraisers, and volunteers for non-profit organizations that encourage the personal growth and character development of our youth.
CertifIcations + Professional Roles
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Past Presidents Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- 2011 Building Industry Association Board of Directors
- Certified Arborist
- Landscape Architect
- Interlocking Pavement Concrete Institute certified paver installers
- National Concrete Masonry Association retaining wall certified installers
- Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- Oregon Association of Nurseries
- Farm Bureau
- Building Industry Association
- Young Farmers and Ranchers
- Washington State Nursery and Landscape Association
- Southwest Washington Contractors Association
- Home Builders Association of Portland